The Organization’s Workforce population is 60% Women. The Business Resource Groups’ structure and overarching mission/purpose had recently been modified and the D&I VP wanted the Women’s BRG to be implemented with new structure and guidelines.
- Want to provide a targeted short version of diversity awareness and training to the 28 Planning Participants
- Want to better understand the needs & expectations of this cohort
- Want the Participants to be able to articulate the value of their BRG
- Want to identify initiatives that will drive the 4 Overarching Diversity & Inclusion Focus Areas.
- Want an Outcome Recap/Summary of the Launch
- Designed and facilitated a 2 day launch of the Women’s BRG including pre-session questionnaire
- The Launch Deck provided diversity awareness, leadership & inclusion training, BRG value proposition, strategy direction and objectives decisions, strategic initiatives per the overarching D&I Focus Areas
- Provided Participant Resources (e.g. user friendly strategic initiative & work plan templates, glossary)
- Delivered a “3T Strategic Road Map™” encompassing Outcomes, Resources, & Next Steps
- The Women’s Business Resource Group has become the Operating Model for BRG’s under the new structure and strategic approach.
- Previous BRG’s are being afforded the Strategic Planning Process.
- The Strategic Planning Process & Templates have insured consistency in business alignment, message, value, and metrics across all Business Resource Groups to foster employee and leadership engagement.
- BRG’s are being viewed and utilized as internal cross-functional focus groups.